onsdag 14. mai 2014

Oh, happy day!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am FINALLY done with my term paper. You have all had to endure me talking, writing, complaining, and stressing about the ambiguous "Huge Norwegian Term Paper" for the past 5 months, and I am now done. My 20-page paper "The Effects of Being Visibly Different: A Look at Individuals with Cleft Lip and/or Palate" has been sent in to UiT, and is out of my hands. I'm so happy to be done with it. I'm sure you guys will appreciate not having to hear me talk about it, too! 
It was a beautiful day to finally turn in my term paper.
Today has been quite the productive day. After sending off my term paper, I got started on a business report for Organizational Psychology. I quickly realized that I had no clue what I was doing, so I went home and started packing for my trip to California instead. When in doubt, procrastinate a little, right? After a bit of packing (and a two hour glorious nap), I finally got back to the paper. It was only an 800-word paper, but it was trickier than I had anticipated. Our task was to convey the results of a psychology research study  in a manner that was accessible and applicable to a business audience. Not my cup of tea! 

Anywho... My goal was to get all my school work done before the time I left for California, so I wouldn't have to worry about assignments, lectures, or quizzes. I'm happy to say that I succeeded. I didn't think it was going to happen, but everything on my to do list has been crossed off. All academic work is completed, my room is clean, my backpack is packed, and I'm ready for departure on Friday. This is a happy day, indeed! 

A friend lent me his luggage scale, and to my surprise, my extremely overstuffed backpack isn't overweight
Speaking of happy... I came across this video yesterday, and I just have to share it with you. It put a smile on my face while I was completing seemingly hopeless task. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 

Love, 

Suzy 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar