onsdag 4. juni 2014

Oh, Everybody's Starry Eyed!

As today has been a day full of procrastination, this will be a very brief post. Tomorrow morning Anne, Caitlin, and I are heading to the Whitsundays for a little visit. The Whitsunday Islands are a group of islands off the central coast of Queensland. Though we only have 48 hours there, we plan to soak up as much sun as possible.This will be me tomorrow afternoon (except I won't be wearing a pink one-piece or holding an umbrella): 
Yesterday, I attended my first musical event while in Australia. Isabelle, Liza (from Russia), and I went to an Ellie Goulding concert at the Hordern Pavilion, and had a great time. She was sooo good! We were amazed by how well she sang live. No need for lip syncing! 
Her setlist was great, and some of the songs she sang were Starry Eyed, Lights, Only You, Guns & Horses, Goodness Gracious, and Tessellate. Isabelle and I were ecstatic when she sang You My Everything and Burn as her encore songs. What a great ending to a great show! Unfortunately, she didn't sing How Long Will I Love You. As Sydney would say: "That's my favorite!" Oh well... I was still very satisfied with the evening. 
Seeing as my first final is only two weeks away, I should be spending most of my waking hours studying. I had big plans of being super productive today. However, rather than be studious, I spent the day cleaning every nook and cranny of my room. I managed to convince myself that this was a wise way to spend the whole day. I know I'm going to feel the urge to clean as finals come closer, so really this was a proactive measure on my part. You can always tell that final exams are in the near future by the way my room looks. Every clothing item in every drawer is neatly folded, nothing is out of place, and there's not a speck of dust in sight. Suddenly vacuuming becomes a life or death issue. It must be done, and definitely cannot wait until later! Though I may not be any closer to knowing anything about theories in Organizational Psychology, at least my room looks impeccable at the moment. Maybe I'll go through some notes while soaking up the sun at the beach. We'll see. 

Love, 
Suzy 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar